This morning I got a real surprise. I was nominated for the “Beautiful Blogger” Award from http://frametale.wordpress.com THANK YOU!
Here are the rules I must accomplish to be considered (as I understand them):
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link them:
The thank you went out immediately. The link is: http://wynwords.wordpress.com
2. Paste the award on your blog (Done. See above?)
3. Nominate 7 bloggers and provide links to their sites : My nominations include:
Dianne Gray: http://diannegray.wordpress.com/
Brad Stanton: http://bradstanton.com/
Sandra Miller: http://writersandra.wordpress.com/
Mary Morgan: http://davidanaturephotography.wordpress.com/
4. Post 7 random things about you.
1. I hate winter, but live in Wisconsin.
2. I love pug dogs. Especially my faithful Ernie who accompanies me on my daily solitary journey into the written world.
3. I believe in the power of POSITIVE THINKING in an otherwise negative world.
4. My favorite channels on television are Smithsonian, The Science and History Channels.
5. I don’t have a favorite author – but hundreds I enjoy.
6. My circle of friends are closer than family. I can count on them.
7. I found happiness inside myself after I stopped searching for it.
That’s all folks. I just hope this isn’t an early April Fool’s Joke on this first day of 2013.